food stamp mamas

ideas, questions, rants, quotes, photos, sensitive loving thoughts, recipes for a new revolution, sex talk, brain storms, BITCHING, pondering, breeding, lactating, babbling, appreciating and simply living this kooky life...

Monday, March 06, 2006

I survived school vacation

Only one more day to go of school vacation, yippppeeee. I love spending time with the big boy it is really rewarding for the most part although about 85% of the time we spend arguing about anything he can find to be argumentitive about. Right now for example he is really pissed because I won't take $ out of the bank to buy him a new toy because he's bored. hhmmm... yeah , oh and yesterday I found some lovely chicken scratch scrawled on my wall next to my bed it said" bich" it had a big circle around it. nice huh. sooo I remember how hard it is to be 7 and not have any power. now it's like I need the fuckin' power of a psych degree, conflict-resolution training, creative speaking and negotiating skills, how to deal with never having sex with self or an actual man due to time/space/location etc.( thanks kids for expanding my selfish little world.) I'd probably be on vacation, miserable in Hawaii or some tropical/exotic location, having sex anytime I want, looking at my youthhful unlined appearance, doing yoga on the beach then whining about how lonely it is to pee all by myself. har! har! I split my own sides with these fantasies. I really do love a party in the bathroom and my little fine lines, as Ani says " I've got highways for stretch marks see where I've grown." gotta go entertain in the bano. PEACE

3 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, would you mind if I linked to your blog from 802 Online? That's my blog. I link to a long list of Vermont blogs, and I'd like to include yours. Please email me and let me know. You can reach me at cathy@sevendaysvt.com

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home