food stamp mamas

ideas, questions, rants, quotes, photos, sensitive loving thoughts, recipes for a new revolution, sex talk, brain storms, BITCHING, pondering, breeding, lactating, babbling, appreciating and simply living this kooky life...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Neighborkeepers



Cathy Resmer over at Seven days wrote a wicked article about Hal Colston's new project.

BURLINGTON -- "It's not what you know, it's who you know." Can that adage help Vermont families out of poverty? Self-described "social entrepreneur" Hal Colston thinks so.
Link

I wonder if they can hook me up with a rich widow through this program? I'm sure I could satisfy at least two or three of them. See, I do have something to contribute to my community.

...aaaand followed by a really depressing article about Vermont Tenants losing funding. This sucks so much that someone else is going to hafta comment on it. B( Link

Oh yeah... the lady on the cover makes Zappalower blush..teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home