food stamp mamas

ideas, questions, rants, quotes, photos, sensitive loving thoughts, recipes for a new revolution, sex talk, brain storms, BITCHING, pondering, breeding, lactating, babbling, appreciating and simply living this kooky life...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

about me?

Ok so it took me 3 f-ing days to figure out how to post on this thing. Lydia invited me to umm... oh yeah myspace and it took me hours to write something about myself. I still left alot blank( like the space in my mind for things I like ), cause I really don't like Annie's mac n' chz and tofu pups for everymeal and I don't want to eat fucking goldfish everytime I need a snack and if I hear the Mad Hampster Cd again I will barf exorsist style all over our rented walls. So yeah about me? here she comes,Miss Tigerlily with a fever for the last 24 hrs. "up mama", arms reach up she bleats "mimi's?" everytime I touch the keyboard. So here I am with a fevery little toddler hanging off my tit trying to write about me... I LOVE MY KIDS I LOVE BEING A MAMA, my disclaimer for my right to Bitch about my tits and my soft cat belly and all the stuff I wouldn't give up to be a sexy, irresponsible, gettin' laid any time I please, hedonistic disco queen but enough about me. peaceloverevolution...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger ~A4O~ said…

    Nice entry, glad you got it figured out, how to put in entries that is. like your joke below this post. Drop by my blog if you get a chance. I've published over 35 poems and am now sharing them with the world. Here comes the ridicule.hahaha

    www.fabelstales.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger 1hotmessmama said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home