food stamp mamas

ideas, questions, rants, quotes, photos, sensitive loving thoughts, recipes for a new revolution, sex talk, brain storms, BITCHING, pondering, breeding, lactating, babbling, appreciating and simply living this kooky life...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

bitchin' blog

early a.m. really just sick of the whole school thing. the whining "I don't want to go to school", "I don't want to bring you to school". aaarrgghhh, so 5 days out of 5 days we are "tardy" who the hell decided to start school at 8:10 anyway. I am grumpy and p.m.s. ridden. I just want to weep for hours and then take a long nap,wake up to a pomegranite spritzer and a clean house. boo hoo. Baby just had RSV aka bronchiolitus ,scary respritory virus with fever, gooey eyes, wheezing, boogers, coughing the night long, lots of snot, congestion, terrible crankiness and LOTS of nursing. this included 4 Dr. visits E.R. until 1a.m. aahhh the life of a haggard mama. Besides all that one of my bestest SINGLE (no kids no guy) girlfriends is visiting from the mid west. She is amazing. She loves my wild kids and tells me how wonderful they are and that they are just amazing kids. cool!
so after a lazy I ain't cookin' dinner of tea and apple pie and a game of dirty word scrabble the kids decide to show off their coolness. ok it was like totally insane... the big boy is in his room screaming at the TOP of his lungs kicking the door and the wall yelling "You think I'm a bitchhhh!!!" and the baby is following me around the kitchen screetching at the top of her baby lungs"WAAAAAHHHH!!!" wow it was like a fuckin' birth control commercial. "so folks unless your prepared to rock it all night long like this lucky lady, take a pill, wrap it up, pull it out or just say no thanks. jeeze i really could go momentarily insane, " somebody please go in their and calm him down I think I might crush him aaarrgghghh. his is my first born. I remember holding him so close when he was newborn and whispering in his sweet little ear " i could never yell at you or get mad" bbbbaaahhh hahah hahhaaa hhaaa shit i'm gonna piss myself, going insane never felt so good...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are an amazing woman, mother and friend.... your truly are wonderous and amazing.... as are you. I love you guys. Take belly breathes and know that it really is all good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home