food stamp mamas

ideas, questions, rants, quotes, photos, sensitive loving thoughts, recipes for a new revolution, sex talk, brain storms, BITCHING, pondering, breeding, lactating, babbling, appreciating and simply living this kooky life...

Monday, January 16, 2006

Food Stamps? I wish...

God forbid you find yourself gainfully employed. If your waaaay over the poverty line at a whopping 10 bucks an hour you can pay your rent and utilities and then mooch dinner off your food stamp mama friends. I will be taking applications for 'hostess' positions and I will have work for all your school age children marketing my own independent line of recreational pharmaceuticals. I know, I know, but I've tried everything else and I have to pay off those school loans somehow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home